Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Basketball Coach by Hailey B.

Basketball Coach
By:Hailey Budde
12-16-19

   Basketball Coach is an amazing app where you can make plays and other movements. You can set up any play: half court, full court, one team, or two. And you move players and the ball around.  The fun thing is that you can put faces on the person that you want the dot to be. For instance if I want number 4 to be me, I would put my face on that dot and that person will be me. When you want to draw and record your play all you have to do is...
  • Press new play
  • Choose half or full court 
  • Press start recording unless you want to change positions
  • Then drag your people 

And then you have made your plays and you can use it in practice and other cases you may need it.

  • Then press play and watch your play commence.

Good things about this app is that it helps you and your team learn plays and other ways it’s good is that it has an  unlimited amount of plays you can do.

Some bad things about this app is that you can only share it if the other student or coach use it.

My final thoughts about this app: this is a pretty fun app and it’s very helpful with learning plays. And I would very much recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment